You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to careers
Backend Developer (Cloud Product)
Research & Development
Minsk / Moscow / Perm / Remotely
Belarus / Russia / Remotely
We are looking for a Backend Developer to work on our product Cloud.
What you will do:
- Develop components, modules, plug-ins for the OpenStack cloud platform
- Productively participate and contributes to component level designs together with other senior developers or architects
- Integration with internal G-Core systems - billing, platform, CRM
- Search and fix bugs
- Strong knowledge of Python 2.7 and above;
- Tornado or asyncio* experience, git;
- Knowledge of OOP (SOLID);
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Experience with integration protocols (HTTP, Web Services, REST);
- Linux (work in the console, basic administration, nginx).
- Distributed system design experience;
- Experience in Golang;
- Engage one or more OpenStack projects and contribute with innovative ideas;
- Knowledge of the architectural principles of building software, the processes of building services, design patterns;
- Jenkins, Celery, PostgreSQL;
- Docker or other container technologies;
- Experience with KVM, VMWare;
- Experience with the Openstack API or public clouds;
- Restful API design/development experience;
- Independent self-starter who is eager to learn new technology/product quickly;
- Optional technical writing experience;
- English (intermediate / technical);
- Russian (fluent).
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competitive official salary
- Excellent coffee, tea, snacks in the office
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.