You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to careers
Lead Backend Developer (DDoS Protection)
Research & Development
Minsk / Moscow / Perm / Remotely
Belarus / Russia / Remotely
We are looking for a Backend Developer to work on our DDoS Protection product.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain of DDoS Protection product functionality
- Productively participate and contributes to component level designs together with other senior developers or architects
- Search and fix bugs
- Communications with other teams
- Code Review of other team members
- Experience with Python 3, Django, DRF
- Experience with Go
- Knowledge of OOP (SOLID)
- English (technical)
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience in projects where you were the only one backend developer;
- Experience with DDoS protection products;
- Knowledge of the architectural principles of building software, the processes of building services, design patterns.
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competitive official salary
- Excellent coffee, tea, snacks in the office
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.