You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to careers
BI developer / architect
General & Administrative
Moscow / Perm / Remotely
Russia / Remotely
What you will do:
- Full cycle of development and support enterprise SQL DWH;
- Design and implementing ETL processes;
- Generate reports and dashboards.
- SQL, DAX;
- MS SQL Server DBMS, SSIS, SSAS(Tabular is preferable);
- Power BI or experience in other reporting software;
- Data warehouse and business intelligence techniques (Kimball, Inmon), star/snowflakeschemas;
- English (Intermediate).
- Dimensional modeling;
- Understanding of data analytics/ data cleaning/ data quality processes;
- Knowledge of most popular datasources/data connectors;
- C# or other programming language;
- Git/TFS or other VCS;
- MS Office.
- Official employment
- Competitive official salary (as declared to the candidate) from the first working day including the probation period
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Comfortable office or remote work
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competent and skilled management
- English language courses
- Excellent coffee, tea, fruit, snacks in the office
- Medical insurance (dental services included)
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.