You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to careers
Hardware Support Engineer
Support & Maintenance
What you will do:
- Server hardware issues troubleshooting and maintenance. Communication with vendors, data centers and customers.
- Experience in IT sphere.
- Strong knowledge of PC/server hardware architecture and elements.
- Strong skills in troubleshooting hardware issues (CPU, DIMM, Drives, Power, FANs).
- Basic Unix/Linux administration experience.
- Basic network knowledge (network devices, IP, DNS, gateway, MAC address, ping, ifconfig, traceroute etc).
- BASH scripting is desirable.
- Speaking and writing English skills - Intermediate.
- HP, DELL, Supermicro server’s hardware knowledge are desirable.
- Official employment according to the labor legislation of the Republic of Belarus
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competent and skilled management
- Comfortable office near the center of Minsk
- Free medical care in the leading medical centers of Minsk
- Compensation of sport membership expenses
- Coverage of 50 % of the meal expenses in the corporate canteen
- Gifts to employees (for birthday, marriage, birth of children)
- Personal game account
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.