You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to Careers
Junior Hardware Support Engineer
Research & Development
We are looking for a Junior Hardware Support Engineer in our Infrastructure Support Team.
What you will do:
- Maintain servers hardware and troubleshoot issues with them
- Communicate with vendors, data centres and customers
- Experience in IT sphere
- Good knowledge of PC/server hardware architecture and elements. Experience in troubleshooting hardware issues
- Basic Unix/Linux administration experience
- Basic network knowledge (network devices, IP, DNS, Gateway, MAC address, ping, ifconfig, traceroute, etc)
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must.
- HP, DELL, Supermicro server’s hardware knowledge
- Strong Unix/Linux, BASH scripting knowledge
- Official employment
- Wide opportunities for career growth
- Qualified teammates carried away by what they do
- Skilled and adequate management
- Comfortable office near the centre of Minsk
- Free medical care in the leading medical centres of Minsk
- Corporate parties
- Compensation of sport membership expenses
- Coverage of 50% of the meals expenses in the corporate canteen
- Gifts to employees (for birthday, marriage, birth of children)
- Personal game account
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.