Back to careers
City: Moscow / Perm / Remotely
Country: Russia / Remotely
G- Core Labs’ mission is to make the web faster, more reliable, and secure. To achieve this, we design and maintain our own products and services by taking up complicated and interesting tasks daily.
When you join G - Core Labs team, you become a part of a community of over 300 colleagues, working in Luxembourg, Germany, Lithuania, Russia, and Belarus.
Our L&D Coordinator drives training and development initiatives and arranges suitable training solutions for employees to improve the overall efficiency of the company.
What you will do:
- Choose and implement L&D tools in accordance with the business needs.
- Define training needs, prepare training plans and implement them
- Plan, organize, facilitate L&D suppliers.
- L&D activities administration: training history running, pre - and post-training activities, budgeting, expenses control.
- Take part in Performance Management design and implementation.
- L&D policies and procedures design and implementation.
- Design and conduct training sessions to develop employees' skills and promote corporate values (communication skills, basic management skills, personal efficiency, etc.).
- Train new employees (welcome course, products training, etc.).
- Run 360 - degree evaluations: automation, feedback session facilitation, IDP design, and development actions directory design.
- Act as a coach by employees’ requests
- Works closely with Recruitment, HR Partnering, and HR Brand and Internal Communications teams.
- Takes a part in L&D-related projects as the design and promotion of the corporate value, internal and external HR brand development, onboarding activities, etc.
- 2+ years in training and development or related field.
- A degree in HR, communications or related discipline, training/coaching qualification is a plus.
- Knowledge of training techniques and experience of acting as a coach or internal trainer.
- Excellent communications skills
- Creative thinker and strong collaborator.
- English Intermediate +
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competitive official salary
- Excellent coffee, tea, snacks in the office
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.