You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to careers
Pre-Sales Engineer (Hosting/Protection)
What you will do:
- Pre-sales technician supporting sales for G-Core Labs Hosting / Security / Protection ( DDoS)
- Developing knowledge of G-Core Labs’ Hosting and Protection products and being the bridge between sales and engineering for customer deployments in the cloud
- Good understanding of dedicated server & cloud technologies (hardware and software including licensing)
- Extensive experience with operation and utilization of dedicated hosting, VPS and security
- Good understanding of system/server architecture, switching/routing, firewalls, etc., including industry standards and troubleshooting capabilities
- Developing innovative solutions to customers’ business needs
- Providing RFP responses, technical drawings, presentations, and recommendations
- Providing support to internal groups on design and configuration of content delivery profiles
- Knowledge of English (Fluent)
- Ability to oversee the on-boarding of new accounts (sales and technical liason)
- Strong background in hosting and cloud
- Experience with connectivity solutions and offerings
- Education in computer science or similar field or equivalent experience in engineering
- VPN/L3VPN, EVPL, IPSEC, routing and switching, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competitive official salary
- Excellent coffee, tea, snacks in the office
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.