Back to careers
Product Manager (Media Platform)
Research & Development
Minsk / Moscow / Perm / Remotely
Belarus / Russia / Remotely
As a Product Manager of Media Platform services, you will take ownership for one of the product lines which includes Live streaming, VOD, HTML5 player products and other video related services. You’ll be responsible for establishing and managing a roadmap for key initiatives that focus on delivering the best QoS and experience.
The primary objective of the role is to drive profitable growth of the assigned core product portfolio, and assumes responsibility for product, financial, operational metrics, as well as strategic, growth oriented goals.
The role has product portfolio responsibility for Media Platform portfolio including Control Panel, API, Billing system and integration services. The Product Manager works closely with all departments – product marketing and development, project management, technology, partner marketing, technical support and national sales and services management.
What you will do:
- Responsible as the product owner for their core portfolio, ensuring that growth is maximized, that it performs operationally, and are managed profitably.
- Creates and delivers product road maps, channel plans and online strategies to all teams
- Responsible to conduct analysis of existing products, services, and processes, to determine recommendations for enhancements, and future strategic direction.
- Responsible to support market analysis on competitor products, features, and capabilities to ensure we are remaining competitive.
- Refining and prioritizing the product backlog for a variety of products, including non-functional requirements, on a regular basis in collaboration with the team such that it mitigates operational / technical / financial risk, accelerates team learning, achieves expected outcomes and optimizes the value of the work performed
- Develops business cases, assess stage gate progress, launch products successfully (on budget, on time, delivering quality) and monitors revenue and profitability performance against the business cases.
- Define key measurements of product line performance and success criteria
- Business development and partnership management
- Launching new video services and applications within cross functional teams
- Media & Video conferences participation
- Professional experience in product management working with digital and video/TV businesses
- Deep expertise in live video transcoding / VOD / player / video protocols and audio/video processing technologies
- Demonstrated ability to build, manage and influence agile teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Strong writing skills with the ability to write clearly and quickly, to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to translate those skills into a proven track record in delivering successful products and services
- Experience delivering on complex technical projects
- Knowledge of English (Intermediate)
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competitive official salary
- Excellent coffee, tea, snacks in the office
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.