See All Jobs
IT & Maintenance
Moscow / Perm / Minsk
Russia / Belarus
Due to an increasing workload and growing team, we are looking for hiring an experienced Python developer.
What you will do:
- Design and develop services for CDN, DDoS Protection, Anycast DNS. (Services are united into a single platform and managed with the API).
- BackEnd Stack
- Django, Gunicorn, Celery
- FrontEnd Stack
- Typescript, Jade, Stylus
- Storage Stack
- Postgresql, Elasticsearch
- Deployment & Hosting
- Docker, Ansible
- Development process
- GIT, Jenkins, Confluence
- Agile (Kanban, Scrum)
- Work in a modern, rapidly developing international Company with ambitious plans to conquer the market.
- Competitive white salary (discussed with the final candidate), 100% from the first day of work (including the training period).
- Possibility to increase the level of remuneration of labor provided that the employee grows professionally, develops new skills and functional.
- Official employment, observance of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation/Belarus.
- A comfortable office from which you do not want to leave, in the center of Perm/Moscow/Minsk.
- Work in a young, friendly team, where everyone is ready to help and support.
- Competent, adequate management, respecting its employees.
- Wide opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Possibility of training at the expense of the company.
- Excellent coffee, tea, fruits, vegetables, sandwiches in the office.
- Corporate holidays, visits to the New Year and the Company’s birthday.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.