You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to Careers
QA Manual Engineer
Research & Development
Perm / Minsk
Russia / Belarus
Looking for а QA Manual Engineer.
- Developing of test documentation.
- Requirements testing.
- Functional product testing.
- Skills of preparing of test documentation (Test cases).
- Experience with bug tracking system (Jira).
- Experience in Linux.
- Understanding of protocol HTTP.
- Experience in testing of Web-services.
- Level of English: reading of technical documentation.
- Understanding types of testing.
Would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of any programming language.
- Experience in administering Linux.
- Work in a modern, rapidly developing international Company with ambitious plans to conquer the market.
- Competitive white salary (discussed with the final candidate), 100% from the first day of work (including the training period).
- Possibility to increase the level of remuneration of labor provided that the employee grows professionally, develops new skills and functional.
- Official employment, observance of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation/Belarus.
- A comfortable office from which you do not want to leave, in the center of Perm/Minsk.
- Work in a young, friendly team, where everyone is ready to help and support.
- Competent, adequate management, respecting its employees.
- Wide opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Possibility of training at the expense of the company.
- Excellent coffee, tea, fruits, vegetables, sandwiches in the office.
- Corporate holidays, visits to the New Year and the Company’s birthday.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.