You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to careers
General & Administrative
Minsk / Moscow / Perm / Remotely
Belarus / Russia / Remotely
What you will do:
- Develop and manage job postings across all resources;
- Partner with hiring managers and own the recruiting process end to end;
- Understand recruiting needs and design the best recruiting strategies for each position;
- Find the best people out there by sourcing qualified candidates and creating a high-quality pipeline;
- Give your recommendation and act as the HR advisor for hiring decisions;
- Own the negotiation process with final stage candidates, from offer to acceptance;
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques;
- Other tasks assigned by the direct manager.
- Upper-intermediate English is a must;
- Minimum 2 years of recruitment experience (preferably in the IT industry);
- Direct sourcing and networking experience;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competitive official salary
- Excellent coffee, tea, snacks in the office
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.