Back to careers
General & Administrative
Minsk / Moscow / Perm / Remotely
Belarus / Russia / Remotely
G‑Core Labs’ mission is to make the web faster, more reliable and secure. To achieve this, we design and maintain our own products and services by taking up complicated and interesting tasks daily. When you join G-Core Labs team, you become a part of a community of over 300 colleagues, working in Luxembourg, Russia and Belarus.
Reporting to the Head of HR, a Senior Recruiter will develop and execute G-Core Labs Talent acquisition long-term planning that deliver on efficient recruitment, implementation of new recruitment trends, recruitment and hiring teams training and, employer brand elevating, talent acquisition metrics design and implementation, analytics. You will work closely with our leads and HR Generalists to manage the full cycle recruiting process.
What you will do:
- Design and implement recruitment process
- Assure that contacts and relationships with educational institutions, recruitment agencies, networking, headhunting, advertising and other sources
- Provide innovative solutions to meet staffing needs and attract applicants to maintain applicant pool
- Track of recruiting efforts and provide regular reports to Head of HR and Management
- Support Recruiters, HR Generalists and Hiring Managers by conducting training, coaching interviewers on best practices.
- Recruitment process automation
- To develop clear job descriptions and candidate profiles for open positions
- Full-cycle recruitment (including international) for roles across all functions
- Recruitment Team management
- Ensure workforce planning
- Develop and maintain recruiting metrics and reporting (cost-per-hire, time-to-fill, quality of hire, new hire retention, sources assessment, etc.)
- Analyze key recruiting metrics, including from the Applicant Tracking System, to improve internal processes and provide insight to Human Resources and business leader
- Budgeting and expenses control
- Work closely with Marketing to create and maintain advertisements for employment opportunities, public relations messaging, and any public facing collateral that contains the G-Core Labs branding
- Participate in external HR brand promotion and employer value proposition design projects
- 3+ years of experience managing a full-cycle recruiting process for high-growth IT, digital companies
- Ability to coach and develop others and to scale teams
- A clear and confident communicator
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, organized, strategic thinker. Can work autonomously.
- English Upper-intermediate +
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competitive official salary
- Excellent coffee, tea, snacks in the office
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.