See All Jobs
Senior System Administrator
IT & Maintenance
Due to an increasing workload and growing team, G-Core Labs is looking to hire an experienced System Administrator.
What you will do:
- Design, document, deploy and maintain systems to support business critical applications
- Monitor and troubleshoot deployments; build and test proof of concepts for new systems
- Automate current procedures
- In-depth knowledge of Linux
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS through to custom applications
- Knowledge of best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations: monitoring, storage, backup, security and HA
- Strong scripting/programming skills (Bash/Python/Ruby/Go)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet/Ansible)
- Understanding of Git rebase and feature branch workflow
- Solid experience in virtualization (vSphere, OpenStack, AWS)
- Cloud, SDS, SDN, CDN experience
- Work in a modern, rapidly developing international Company with ambitious plans to conquer the market.
- Competitive white salary (discussed with the final candidate), 100% from the first day of work (including the training period).
- Possibility to increase the level of remuneration of labor provided that the employee grows professionally, develops new skills and functional.
- Official employment, observance of the Labor Code of the Belarus.
- A comfortable office from which you do not want to leave, in the center of Minsk.
- Work in a young, friendly team, where everyone is ready to help and support.
- Competent, adequate management, respecting its employees.
- Wide opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Possibility of training at the expense of the company.
- Excellent coffee, tea, fruits, vegetables, sandwiches in the office.
- Corporate holidays, visits to the New Year and the Company’s birthday.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.