You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to careers
Software Engineer Trainer
Research & Development
What you will do:
- Train and evaluate students of the internal development lab.
- Prepare and maintain training course(s) with the help of current Lead Engineers: Backend Developer (Python, Go) or FrontEnd Developer (TS, JS).
- Prepare and conduct interviews and test tasks for candidates.
- Evaluate progress/feedback sessions/mentoring for students.
- Develop components, modules for G-Core Labs’ products.
- Gather requirements for the course program lab backlog from different G-Core Teams.
- Experience in any modern language and web frameworks/applications (Go, Python/Django/Celery) 2+ years.
- Understanding of OOP (SOLID), architectural principles, design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of Git.
- Experience with persistent storages (sql, no sql, caches, s3).
- Understanding of web security tools and practices.
- English (B1 at least).
- Strong communication skills.
- Mentoring and presentation skills.
- Sharing the idea of DevOps movement/agile manifesto.
- Restful API design/development experience.
- Docker, Jenkins, Drone.
- Influxdb, ClickHouse, RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- K8s, puppet, ansible.
- Linux (cli, networking).
- Official employment
- Competitive official salary (as declared to the candidate) from the first working day
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Comfortable office in the center of Perm
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competent and skilled management
- English language courses in the office
- Excellent coffee, tea, fruit, vegetables, sandwiches in the office
- Medical insurance (dental services included)
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.