You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to careers
Research & Development
We are looking for a software engineer to work in our CDN core developing team.
What you will do:
- Development of solutions like DNS management, CDN traffic statistics, load balancing
- CDN resources configuration, etc.
- More than 1 year experience in Go programming language
- At least basic Linux/UNIX systems knowledge
- Knowledge of English at Intermediate level
- Experience with Git, Nginx, Docker, Puppet, RabbitMQ, ClickHouse, InfluxDB, PostgreSQL
- Understanding Python
- Official employment according to the labor legislation of the Republic of Belarus
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competent and skilled management
- Comfortable office near the center of Minsk
- Free medical care in the leading medical centers of Minsk
- Compensation of sport membership expenses
- Coverage of 50 % of the meal expenses in the corporate canteen
- Gifts to employees (for birthday, marriage, birth of children)
- Personal game account
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.