You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to careers
Research & Development
Minsk / Moscow / Perm
Belarus / Russia
We are looking for a solutions architect to work with Cloud project.
What you will do:
- Driving activities aimed on moving private OpenStack clouds to the public e.g. working with vendors, internal development, operations, business analysts and other stakeholders (act as Product Owner)
- Facilitating solutions design in order to satisfy business/CU requirements (defining AAA model, capacity planning and scaling approaches, billing integration, public UI and API)
- Reviewing and evaluating CU requirements and market needs
- Testing of business solutions, customer engagement, building PoC
- Ensuring solution design meets requirements for resiliency, fault tolerance and durability
- Strong knowledge of OpenStack platform
- Strong Linux administration skill
- Network technologies expertise
- Knowledge in virtualization/storage technologies
- Strong scripting and automation skills (bash, Python, etc.)
- Solid experience in Operations or System Engineering
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competitive official salary
- Excellent coffee, tea, snacks in the office
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.