You have Cookie disabled in your browser. Displaying the site will be incorrect!
Back to Careers
Research & Development
Moscow / Minsk
Russia / Belarus
We are looking for a strong Solutions Architect.
What you will do:
- Drive the activities aimed on moving private OpenStack clouds to the Public e.g. working with vendors, internal development, operations, business analysts and other stakeholders (act as Product Owner)
- Facilitate the solutions design in order to satisfy business/CU requirements (defining AAA model, capacity planning and scaling approaches, billing integration, public UI and API)
- Reviewing and evaluating CU requirements and market needs
- Testing of business solutions, customer engagement, building PoC.
- Ensure solution design meets requirements for resiliency, fault tolerance and durability.
- Strong knowledge of OpenStack platform
- Strong Linux administration skill
- Network technologies expertise
- Knowledge in virtualization/storage technologies
- Strong scripting skills and automation skills (bash, python, etc.)
- Solid experience (7+ years) in Operations or Systems Engineering
- Experience with enterprise virtualization software (VMWare) and/or public cloud solutions (AWS, GCE)
- Experience with any configuration management system (Puppet, Ansible ,etc.)
- Experience with containers and orchestration toolkit (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with SDS (Ceph)/SDN
- Official employment
- Competitive official salary (as declared to the candidate)
- Wide opportunities for career growth
- Qualified teammates carried away by what they do
- Skilled and adequate management
- Comfortable office
- Excellent coffe, tea, fruit, sandwiches in the office
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.