CDN Operations Engineer
IT & Maintenance
Москва / Пермь / Минск
Россия / Беларусь
- Support and extend CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop, operate, troubleshoot and operate content delivery network and related services.
- Design, deploy, support video transcoding, analytics/statistics and core CDN services.
- Ensure service availability for customers.
- Find ways to improve throughput and automate things.
Знания и навыки (обязательные):
- Strong Linux administration skill.
- Solid experience with TCP/IP.
- Strong skills in bash/python scripting.
- Experience with monitoring and analytics systems ( zabbix, influxdb, grafana, elk, clickhouse, etc.).
- Experience with CDN as operations.
- Experience with video transcoding and streaming.
- Experience with any configuration management system (Puppet, Ansible ,etc.).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes.
- Expertise in web high load, data analysis.
- Software development experience with python, golang, ruby or any.
- Work in a modern, rapidly developing international Company with ambitious plans to conquer the market.
- Competitive white salary (discussed with the final candidate), 100% from the first day of work (including the training period).
- Possibility to increase the level of remuneration of labor provided that the employee grows professionally, develops new skills and functional.
- Official employment, observance of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation/Belarus.
- A comfortable office from which you do not want to leave, in the center of Perm/Moscow/Minsk.
- Work in a young, friendly team, where everyone is ready to help and support.
- Competent, adequate management, respecting its employees.
- Wide opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Possibility of training at the expense of the company.
- Excellent coffee, tea, fruits, vegetables, sandwiches in the office.
- Corporate holidays, visits to the New Year and the Company’s birthday.
Ждем ваше резюме на firstname.lastname@example.org.