If you are experiencing issues with broadcast try to revise settings of Streaming and connected CDN-resource.
Make sure that CDN-resource is created and set up correctly.
CDN-resources is required for broadcast.
Follow an instruction to create and prepare the resource for broadcasting.
You may change and add any settings in the Security section, although we ask you to not change other resource options. If you need to make some changes, please, contact Technical Support (email@example.com).
- Custom domain set up as described in the instruction.
- CDN resource has SSL-certificate. We provide a broadcast URL with HTTPS protocol by default.
If you don’t add a certificate to the resource, the broadcast’s preview in Control panel won’t be available. You may issue free Let’s Encrypt certificate or use your personal certificate. Check our article to know more about both options.
Important! If you need a broadcast to be available only via HTTP, contact Technical support.
Make sure that live and broadcast are set up correctly
- Check if Live-stream is enabled
- If you chose the PUSH connection type, make sure that you are sending the stream to our servers. Go to the Live-Streams tab and check if there is Enabled checkbox active and have a Live status.
- If you chose PULL connection, check if the stream works properly on your origin source.
- Open the broadcast settings to check if an active stream selected.
To receive notification about current Incidents and Planned Maintenances subscribe Status Page.
Diagnostic information for technical support
If you’ve already revised the CDN-resource's settings, Streaming settings and Origin-source availability, but broadcast isn’t working or working with errors, contact Technical Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with additional information below:
- Follow the link http://iam.gcdn.co/info and copy information from the page or make a screenshot. Follow the try speed test link, click on the Start button and save the result.
- A broadcast URL.
- Start a broadcast in the Control Panel or your site and save a HAR-file.